Don't ignore your own potential!


Falling is never a failure, failure is to stay where you fall - SOCRATES-


If you check  the dictionary, it is the only place where you find the word '' success" preceding "work" but this is not the case in daily life because simply what you are doing in your daily life determine success then it's all up to you because it was never an accident to be successful in life .

Whenever you ask someone successful about the process of reaching their aim, don't be surprised if they tell you about how many times they think of giving up on their business , they will also tell you the road of success isn't always covered with flowers and great opportunities , sometimes you step on thorns and you get hurt and many people return back to their comfort zones because only brave ones continue.

 Life looks like an oscillogram, it's an up and then down, you take two feet ahead and one back... This is how life works or you'll definitely die if the line gets straight that means if you're not willing to move and keep dreaming you'll definitely stay where you are to keep going no matter how bad things are right now, no matter how stuck you feel or how many days you have spent crying in your closed room,no matter how many days you have spent wishing things were different and no matter how hopeless and depressed you are but let me promise you that when you are going through rough days, it will certainly come the day when you'll see the light if you keep going and don't stop even if others push you down and don't believe in your abilities, one day you'll surprise them and always remember "Impossible" is for them Not for you.





It is hard to imagine it , but Michael Jordan -one of the greatest basketball player ever- was once cut from his high school team but he never gave up on his dream, even in his career he missed 9,000 shots and had lost almost 300 games, he also missed 26 occasions to take the game-winning shot , he said he has failed over and over and over again and that's why he succeeds.
At my twenties, I wish I could turn back time to the days where I have the opportunity to achieve I lot of things and I regret now losing them I wish I could not listen to people around me who wish to see me in meltdown , I worry so much about what others think of me , I accord more confidence in their opinions than what we do on our own, I was afraid of being me and following my passion , I was doomed of failure due to my different field of interest because unfortunately, society marginalize every single person who has a beautiful mind and kills his hope , and I'm not the single victim , they are a lot who hide behind the smile they give every morning.
Because of society we lose the meaning of loving what we do, we weren't taught to do it in kindergarten and we're forced to learn what others want us to learn , few families let their children choose what they want to learn and encourage them but other kids are the patsy of prey of parents' choice ,but never let those causes beat you, start believing in yourself, develop good habits, work hard and let the beauty of what you love to be what you do!
This is a story inspires me a lot it's called :

                                   The Elephant Rope
As a man was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at any time, break away from their bonds but for some reason, they did not.
He saw a trainer nearby and asked why these animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well,” the trainer said, “when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.”
The man was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.
Like the elephants, how many of us go through life hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before?
The lesson is: Failure is part of learning; we should never give up the struggle in life.





Remember how many times you fall down, sad, frustrated, depressed , but even though you're still alive ,and you still have the chance in front of you even if you are not conscient , chance is related to your goals and achievements , let me ask you something: what are your aims in life? what are you doing every day to get slowly closer? how do you motivate yourself every time you look into the mirror? Some crucial questions in term of identifying your goals, as I go I failed but I have always kept white hope inside me and those hard moments make me and shape my personality, thanks to them I'm who I am today, unbroken and unbeaten, I accepted failure and make it my friend because after rain comes the sun, after winter comes spring, after black there's white and after frustration there's always a way to success.




Comments